Specialty Education Class Schedule
The RAR Real Estate School regularly offers classes geared towards the commercial practitioners, property managers and appraisers. Classes include technology, legal and regulatory issues, contract writing, landlord tenant considerations and USPAP for appraisers.
Click here to register for a class.
Managing Single Family Homes
Monday, April 29, 2013 | 9AM - 5PM
• Management Agreements
• Ethics & Legal Issues
• Risk Assessment
• Financial Tools
• Maintaining the Property
• Marketing and Leasing
Leasing Basics for Residential Sales Professionals
Friday, May 2, 2013 | 9AM - 12PM
• Components of the of a Standard Lease Agreement
• Fundamentals of a Typical Residential Lease Transaction
• Complying with Federal and State Law
Commercial Transaction Workshop
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | 9AM - 12PM
• The resale of small to mid-sized commercial properties.
• Review the terms of the commercial contract & common drafting errors
• Drafting of letters of intent to lease/purchase
• CVRMLS Commercial Property Listing Agreement
No classes currently available
To register, click the desired course title or call 804.422.5000.