Agent Photos Feature Available in Matrix
March 31, 2016.
Directions for adding your photo to your member file in Matrix:
1) Click on the Input tab at the top of the screen.
2) Now select, under Agent Roster, Edit existing Agent and then type in your member number in the Member number to modify field and click Modify to the right of the member number field.
3) Next, under Other Options, click Manage Photos.
4) The following screen will be displayed. Click Browse to select your photo.
5) The next screen displays the photo brought over from your pc. Though you can bring over more than one photo, only one will be displayed in an agent search. Now click the box to the right of Primary Slot, located above the photo and then select the Save button at the bottom right of the page.
6) To see your photo in your member file, go to Search and select Agent Search. Type in your member number and enter. At the results page, select Full w/Photo under the Display tab at the top right of the results page.
NOTE: Your broker or office administrator also has the ability to add your photo.