As of October 1, 2019, new CVR MLS transaction forms are available in Instanet. In addition to four new forms, several other existing forms were updated. Please see our Standard Forms Revision Guide for a complete overview of the forms changes.
These forms are effective on October 1, 2019 and should be used in transactions moving forward. Agents are not required to update or revise existing signed forms.
Forms that are new or have been revised include:
1. Residential Purchase Agreement – Revised
2. Purchase Agreement for Unimproved Property – Revised
3. Addendum for Repairs and Credit to Purchaser – Revised
4. Exclusive Right to Represent Buyer Agreement – Standard Agency- Revised
5. First Right of Refusal Addendum – New
6. Seller’s Notice to Purchaser Secondary Contract – New
7. Purchaser’s Notice to Seller Regarding First Right of Refusal – New
8. Brokerage Referral Agreement – New