Broker Continuing Education (Day 1 of 2) (Virtual)
June 22 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
BCE: 2 hrs Broker Supervision & 6 hrs Broker Management
Instructor: Matthew Rathbun ABR®, CIPS, CRB, CRS, ePRO®, GREEN, GRI®, MRP, SRS
RAR Member Cost: $65
Non-Member Cost: $80
This class will be offered virtually via Zoom. All attendees must have a webcam and are required to stay on camera through the duration of the class. For more information on virtual classes, visit RARealtors.com/zoom.
This class is split over two days.
This class satisfies the Virginia requirement that all real estate broker licensees complete 8 hours of Broker Management & Supervision education prior to license renewal. Topics covered include:
- Broker supervision in a cloud-based world
- Office policy manual compliance
- Proper use of independent contractor agreements
- Supervising real estate teams
- Cybercrimes in real estate