Real Estate Law & Board Regulations (Day 1 of 2) (Virtual)
November 3 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Instructor: Dave Snipes, ABR®, GRI, e-PRO®, SRES®
RAR Member Cost: $55
Non-Member Cost: $70
This class will be offered virtually via Zoom. All attendees must have a webcam and are required to stay on camera through the duration of the class. For more information on virtual classes, visit RARealtors.com/zoom.
This class is split over two days.
This class satisfies the Virginia requirement that all new real estate licensees complete 6 hours of Real Estate Law and Board Regulations education prior to license renewal. Topics covered include:
- Legally Required Disclosures
- Working with Landlords & Tenants
- Service Member Civil Relief Act
- Virginia Property Owners’ Association Act
- VA Real Estate Board Regulations