Shred it, Share it December 1, 2017
October 27, 2017
Shred it, Share it | Friday, December 1 | 10AM – 1PM
Please bring a donation of non-perishables or $20 to help make food baskets for hundreds of Richmond families in need this holiday season.
You’ll see the setup in the RAR parking lot between 10AM and 1PM on December 1st. No appointment needed.
Bring paper/files you wish to shred:
- There is no limit
- Paper clips and staples are allowed
- Binder clips, spiral bound books (wire or plastic) and plastic covers are NOT allowed in the shredder
Electronics we CAN accept:
- Laptops and power adapters
- Desktop/tower computers
- File servers and networking equipment
- Flat panel monitors
- Keyboards, mice, power cords
- iPads and tablet computers
- Other computer parts
Electronics we CANNOT accept:
- Fax machines
- CRT monitors (old boxy kind)
- Broken Monitors
2016’s Shred it event allowed 20,000 lbs of RAR members’ old paperwork to be safely shredded, dozens of electronics to be refurbished for our veterans, and 250 food boxes to be delivered to shut-in elderly and families in need in Richmond’s 8th district.
Thank you to HMS for sponsoring the shred truck! All electronics are scrubbed when donated to Tech for Troops Project.